Monday, February 14, 2011

CVKH Blog: SHARE THE LOVE!

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
We asked and you answered. Why do you love Camphill Kimberton? Let us count the ways.....

 
  • I visited 28 years ago and played music with Herta Hoy. I fell in love with Camphill, spent a year in Ringwood, three at Humans-Haus, and became a Waldorf teacher. That musical experience with Herta was very important. I love Kimberton!   -- Craig Thom


  • Camphill Village Kimberton Hills is a place where I have grown to appreciate the true meaning of community. I have been fortunate enough to have developed extraordinary friendships while offering hair and body care services for nearly 20 years. As an employee at Kimberton Whole Foods, I was able to work closely with the Camphill bakery, dairy, and assist folks with perfect job placement within the store. Last year, I was married in Rose Hall, fulfilling a life-long dream, clebrating in such a wonderful and truly spiritual space. Knowing Camphill has enriched my life in more ways that I can describe. I love you all.   -- Karen Izzi, Ph.D., the Peaceful Healer

  •  Because my cousin Ina loves living there and I love Ina.  -- Debbie Chalfin

  • One of the reasons why I love Kimberton Hills is the unexpected joy you find each day.  When I came into work this morning there was a lovely bouquet of flowers on my desk - someone here thought of me and thought I would enjoy them... and I do.  My guess is it was Charlene!   There is a lot of love and kindness here.   -- Bernadette Kovaleski

     

Thank you for your participation. It's good to be loved.


 
Please forward this blog to your friends and family to SHARE THE LOVE!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment