• Tomato soup with red pepper, bell pepper, chili pepper and coriander.
• Fruit crisps: cranberries and apples or raspberries, peach and mulberries
Many of the Café’s regular offerings also contain pollinated foods, including:
• Chicken salad: made with safflower oil, walnuts and cranberries.
• Salad dressing: made with local honey, safflower oil, sesame oil, apple cider.
• Mango lassi: made with mango and cardamom
• Chai: made with fennel and cardamom
• Iced tea: made with peach and clove
The Camphill Café is open Wednesday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. All foods are organic and as local as possible, many grown on-site in Camphill Kimberton’s Community Supported Agriculture garden. The Pollinator Week menu will be available from June 22-25.
On Wednesday, June 22, at 2 p.m. a tour of Camphill Kimberton’s gardens and orchard will be available for those interested in learning more about the diverse farm community. To reserve your space on the tour, please contact Bernadette Kovaleski at 610-935-8660 or email@example.com by Monday, June 20.